MAKE FRIENDS, HAVE FUN, & BE PART OF SOMETHING GOOD
Who We Are
We represent a range of backgrounds, vocations, and perspectives, but we share in a common commitment to making a difference for the better in our community and around the world.
As Rotarians, we are part of global network of 1.4 million people who share our desire to be part of the solution to the biggest problems of our time. We are people of action who run toward challenges, not away from them.
We are committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, and tolerance, believing that everyone can contribute to the work that needs to be done to address the challenges we face.
Benefits of Membership
- Discover new friendships
- Meet other professionals in the area
- Learn about organizations actively working to address challenges in our community
- Use your talents to help tackle problems
- Join with other leaders in our community, working to improve lives here and around the world
We Are a Vibrant and Growing Club Because As Rotarians, We…
- Attend meetings (live or virtually)
- Become actively involved in at least one committee
- Support and participate in fundraising events (Oktoberfest, Casino Royale) by volunteering and selling tickets
- Maintain the character and reputation fitting for a Rotarian
- Pay dues of $360 annually (typically paid semi-annually). Note: Dues are discounted for additional members from the same household or business.
Becoming a Member
Membership is open to adults of good character, with a good business, professional and/or community reputation, and who live or work in the greater Waupaca Area. The process of joining is easy.
1. Attend a Meeting (or 2 or 3)
If you know a current member, ask if they’ll invite you to a meeting. No sponsor? No problem. Simply contact us and we’ll get back to you quickly with a meeting invitation.
We meet every Wednesday from 7:30 to 8:30 a.m. in the Fellowship Hall of St. Mary Magdalene Church in Waupaca.
2. Complete an Application
If you are interested in joining, simply complete a New Member Application Form, providing a bit of background about you, your vocation, and your involvement in the community.
3. Application Accepted
Your application will be shared with members and the Board, and – barring any objections due to questions about character or reputation – your application will be accepted, and you’ll be inducted into the club.
4. Participate in New Member Orientation, and Engage in the Work of Rotary
Learn about Rotary and opportunities to serve, then put your talents to work in ways that align with your passions. Want to help protect the environment, become involved in international projects, work with area youth, be involved in promoting peace, help organize fundraising events…? There are lots of opportunities to become engaged in the work we’re doing in Waupaca and around the world.
Ready to apply for Membership?
Click on the button to fill out our application