MORE THAN MEETINGS…WE’RE PEOPLE OF ACTION
Members are encouraged to identify and coordinate opportunities for members to work together and with others in the community on projects that benefit our community. Funds are set aside in the club’s budget to pay for supplies, making it easy to go from idea to action!
Examples of Hands-On projects include:
- Habitat for Humanity’s Rock the Block initiative in Waupaca
- Packing food boxes for Feeding Wisconsin’s Tribal Elder Food Box Program
- Coordinating and participating in blood drives
- Providing teams of people to help build and deliver beds for Sleep in Heavenly Peace
- Various projects led by the club’s Environment Committee